Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Alcoholic Volume: 17%
- It’s a combination of Cream, Cocoa and Irish whiskey.
- Shelf life of 24 months.
- Quantity – 75cl
- It is made in Ireland
Brand: Bailey’s Irish Cream
Model: Wines and Spirits
Main Material: N/A
Production Country: Ireland
Product Line: Solo ‘D’ Wise Investment
Weight (kg): 75cl
What to expect in the package: Properly packaged 1 bottle of Bailey’s Irish Cream
Bailey’s Irish Cream is an Irish Cream Liqueur made with Cream, cocoa and Whiskey. It is an Alcoholic drink made by Diageo in Ireland and Mallusk in Northern Ireland. Bailey’s Irish Cream is produced by the homogenization of Irish Whiskey from various distilleries and Cream to form an emulsion with the aid of an emulsifier containing refined vegetable oil. The process prevents the separation of alcohol and cream during storage. Baileys contains a proprietary cocoa extract recipe giving Baileys its chocolate character and essence. Bailey’s Irish Cream has a shelf life of 24 months and its taste is guaranteed for two years from the day it was made—opened or unopened, refrigerated or not—when stored away from direct sunlight at temperatures between 0 and 25 °C (32 and 77 °F)
- Store Name: Solo 'D' Wise Investment
- Vendor: Solo 'D' Wise Investment
- No ratings found yet!
- ₦51,000.00Product HighlightsSPECIFICATIONS: Brand: Glenfiddich 12years – 70cl Model: Wines and Spirits Main Material: N/A Production Country: Scotland, U.K Product Line: Solo…
- ₦165,000.00Product HighlightsSPECIFICATIONS: Brand: Glenfiddich 15years – 70cl Model: Wines and Spirits Main Material: N/A Production Country: Scotland, U.K Product Line: Solo…
- ₦13,500.00Product HighlightsBASIC FEATURES Non alcoholic Rich in essential vitamins and minerals Quantity: 750ml x 6 bottles SPECIFICATIONS Brand: Eva Model:…