Campari Bitters 750ml x 6 Pieces
- It’s the world’s most famous spirit aperitif embodying the essence of Italian style since 1860.
- The recipe has remained secret and never changed across the years, making Campari an Italian icon around the world.
- Campari is a highly versatile spirit. Its bitter taste makes it ideal to be the key ingredient of many classic cocktails which perfectly suit both the pre-dinner and after-dinner occasions.
Model: Wines and Spirits
Main Material: N/A
Production Country: Italy
Product Line: GaienthUSV00010
Weight (kg): 750ml
What to expect in the package: Complete 6 packaged bottles of Campari Bitters 750ml
Campari was invented in 1860 by Gaspare Campari in Milan, Italy. Campari is an alcoholic spirit obtained from the infusion of bitter herbs, aromatic plants and fruit in alcohol and water. Its intense aroma and inspiring flavor creates a captivating and unique drinking experience. These are the values that have made the Campari brand famous throughout the world as an icon of passionate Italian Style and excellence. The inimitable and extremely versatile Campari recipe, used as the basis of many cocktails served worldwide, has been kept the same since its creation, and has remained a closely guarded secret passed down over the years. It is commonly served with Soda Water or Citrus Juice.
- Store Name: Solo 'D' Wise Investment
- Vendor: Solo 'D' Wise Investment
- No ratings found yet!
- ₦29,000.00Product HighlightsBASIC FEATURES Tasting Notes Eye/Colour/Appearance: Pale ruby colour. Nose/Aroma/Smell:Fragrant aromas of fresh fruits, mild currant, and nectarine. Flavour/Taste/Palate:Crisp, intriguing fresh fruit…