McDowell’s No. 1 x 12
- It is the largest Umbrella Spirits Brand in the world.
- The Whisky is a blend of imported Scotch and Indian Malt Whiskies.
- Made in India.
Brand: McDonald’s No. 1
Model: Wines and Spirits
Main Material: N/A
Production Country: India
Product Line: GaienthUSV00010
Weight (kg): 750ml
What to expect in the package: Completely packaged 6 bottles of McDonald’s No. 1 Whisky.
The brand name McDowell’s was named after a Scottish distiller Angus McDowell, who established McDowell and Company in India in 1898.It is presently owned by United Spirits Limited (USL) a Subsidiary of Diageo. An USL Flagship brand and the largest Umbrella Spirits Brand in the world. It is made up of 3 categories – Brandy, Whisky, and Rum.
McDowell’s No.1 Brandy – Launched in 1963-64 and was the first McDowell’s No.1 branded product. The brand created the template for the many No. 1 brands that the company would launch later. It is the largest selling brandy in the world by volume. It sold 4.6 million cases in 2004,and 13.7 million cases in 2009
The McDowell’s No.1 Reserve Whisky – was launched in 1968 and is a blend of imported scotch and Indian malt whiskies.
McDowell’s No. 1 Rum was launched in Two (2) Variants Viz Celebration (Dark) and Caribbean (White) in 1990-91.
- Store Name: Solo 'D' Wise Investment
- Vendor: Solo 'D' Wise Investment
- No ratings found yet!
- ₦4,750.00Product HighlightsBASIC FEATURES Tasting Notes Eye/Colour/Appearance: Pale ruby colour. Nose/Aroma/Smell: Fragrant aromas of fresh fruits, mild currant, and nectarine. Flavour/Taste/Palate: Crisp, intriguing…